SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people s lives.
THE YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. This program will enable you to become a Certified SAP Associate Consultant within SAP Ariba Procurement and Activate methodology. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions: Functional and Technical. This program will be training Functional Consultants. As a Functional Consultant you will work with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them to detailed technology solutions.
SAP Ariba Procurement helps companies maximize ef ciencies across their front-end procurement processes with procure-to-order and guided buying capabilities. It increases procurement visibility and control with operational flexibility, repeatable cost savings, and compliant processes.
Activate is SAP s project management and implementation methodology for a successful integration of SAP software.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
• Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
• Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
• Learn directly from SAP experts;
• Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
• Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
• Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM A CANDIDATE:
• Candidates must have the legal right to work in Saudi Arabia ;
• Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
• Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration, Engineering, MIS, Logistics and/ or Supply Chain Management;
• Candidates must be registered on Tamheer;
• Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile proof of this may be requested;
• Candidates must have a home in or around Riyadh as travel / accommodation is not provided;
• Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
• Candidates should be fluent in English and Arabic, both written and spoken;
• The program will commence in early- February 2020 and full-time availability from 9am 6pm from Sunday - Thursday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
Please share an English version of your resume while applying for this program
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you re searching for a company that s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :