We are looking for certified professionals who are well-versed in Honeywell products (Fire Alarm Systems), Bosch products (CCTV/ PA/ Integrated System) and Apollo products (ACS).
The right person will possess extensive skills in security, access control and video surveillance systems, as well as experience in defining physical infrastructure processes and procedures. This person will also have the ability to lead a team and manage our security vendor relationships surrounding new projects.
• Responsible for the installation, configuration, testing, and maintenance of physical security equipment (e.g. door contacts, motion detectors, duress switches, card readers, command keypads, turnstiles, request-for-exit devices, cameras, camera mounts, pulling cable and intrusion detection alarms)
• Troubleshoot and resolve system issues related to physical security equipment in-person or over the phone
• Manage vendor relations for both physical security support services and equipment
• Review job files, job layout drawings, job specifications and other technical data as required
• Review material and equipment list for installations and service repairs, documenting any material discrepancies
• Complete all assigned tasks within budget and on schedule
• Prioritize team tasks and manage workload requirements
• Identify any threats and vulnerabilities to security hardware and software and, when appropriate, apply mitigation solutions
• Well-versed in Honeywell products (Fire Alarm Systems), Bosch products (CCTV/ PA/ Integrated System) and Apollo products (ACS).
• Knowledge of physical security concepts and practices, to include intrusion prevention and detection, closed circuit television, and access control procedures and methodologies
• Willing and able to provide after-hours response
• Customer-service oriented and work well in a team environment
• Ability to communicate efficiently: write clearly and speak authoritatively to different audiences
• Experience implementing technical security solutions
• Experience with installing and/or configuring access control systems and hardware
• Experience with installing and/or configuring video management systems
• Experience within the security field and/or systems integration industry, from small-scale to enterprise-level
• Experience managing teams
• Physically able to climb ladders to install/repair physical security equipment
• Able to work in close quarters (e.g. server rooms), when necessary, to install/repair physical security equipment
• Willing to travel to sites (as needed)